Finacea Side Effects
Side Effects to ReportSome Finacea side effects are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Severe, intolerable skin reactions
- Skin reactions (such as redness and peeling) that do not improve within two or three weeks
- Patchy lightening of the skin
- Excessive hair growth
- Worsening of asthma
- Worsening of cold sores
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Finacea or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.