Rosacea Home > Mirvaso
Mirvaso is a medication prescribed to treat rosacea. It comes as a gel that is applied to the skin once daily. This medicine works by constricting the blood vessels in the face, which helps reduce redness almost immediately. Side effects are possible and include redness, flushing, and a burning sensation.
What Is Mirvaso?
- Apply this medication to the face once daily.
- Dot a pea-sized amount on your forehead, each cheek, nose, and chin, and then gently spread it in a thin layer over the entire face, avoiding the eyes and lips.
- Let it dry before applying any cosmetics or other facial products.
- Wash your hands after applying Mirvaso.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed.